Super Bright Headlights, H13 70 Watt LED Headlights. These Super bright LED Headlights are brighter headlights than previous models.
The CREE LEDs make these super bright headlights brighter than the majority of HID headlights currently on the market. Each of the H13 super bright LED headlights produce 3600 LM on high beam and 3200 LM on low beam (each bulb).
If the H13 super bright LED's are not what you're looking for then please take a look at our other LED Headlights.
What can you expect for the H13 70 watt super bright headlights:
- Your new LED Headlights have an error cancelling harness that will work with all CANBUS systems
- You can directly plug these LED Headlights into your vehicles wiring
- The price you pay is for the pair
- We recommend that you DO NOT use the H13 with (Daytime Running Lights) DRL
- Your new super bright headlights have a customer CREE chip
- You're going to 70 watt output Power
- DC12V-DC24V Voltage
- You're getting more than 30,000 hours of life span from the H13 Super bright LED headlights
- The H13 is constructed from Aluminum and Copper
- 6500K Color Temperature
- Aluminum heat sink with fan for cooling the H13
- These LED Headlights are Energy Star compliant and have 80% more energy savings over a standard halogen bulb
- All Dodge vehicles will need an H13 Anti-flicker harness for the headlights to function properly.